Are You the Needle in a Haystack?
Would you like to contribute to our mission of helping students achieve their academic and career goals?
Would you like to help us promote diversity so that everyone has an equal chance at higher education regardless of racial, cultural, or socioeconomic background?
Would you like to be part of a team that is shaping the future of admissions?
If you answered “yes”, here’s a little bit about us:
You’ve probably never worked with anyone like us before. We’re a dynamic team of practicing professionals, researchers, and scholars, with a passion to help students reach their academic and career goals. We often go above and beyond to deliver the best possible services we can to our students. We make sure we are highly knowledgeable about the ever-changing landscape of admissions by studying and researching admissions trends. We take our own medicine and we are constantly training to keep our individual performance and the performance of our company exceptional.
We put the interests of BeMo above our own. We take our role very seriously and contribute to our company on a consistent basis. When things need to get done, we don’t care what time of the day or day of the week it is, we get the job done. We know how to manage our time and fulfill competing demands. We are constantly looking for ways to improve our services and its impact and we are not afraid to share our ideas and collaborate with our team members. We put our company and our missions first. This is not a “job” to us. This is a calling. Our passion for mentoring our students and making admissions fair and scientifically sound is what gets us up in the morning. Importantly, we understand that our company is only as great as its individual members. That’s how we have become a leading academic consulting firm and that’s why we are extremely selective about our team and only pick the very best to join us and we do everything we can to support them.
What We Do
- Act in BeMo’s interest
- Top performance
- Focus on results
- Seek feedback
- Nothing is impossible
- Everyone is a manager
- Freedom of time
- Freedom of space
What We Don’t Do
- Act selfishly
- Average performance
- Focus on hours
- Make excuses
- Need supervision
- Work 9 to 5
- Work at the “office”
Watch our CEO, Dr. Behrouz Moemeni’s TEDx talk to learn more.
What We Offer
- Freedom to work from anywhere around the world. You never have to go to the “office”.
- Freedom to choose your hours. We focus on results, not the hours or arbitrary 9 to 5.
- Opportunity of stocks/shares in our fast growing company for exceptional team members that embody our core values.
- Opportunity for growth, independent project development, and career advancement.
- Make a huge difference in the lives of aspiring future professionals and contribute to our outstanding success rate.
- Be a part of our fast growing, innovative, and leading EdTech mission.
- Comprehensive health, dental, and disability insurance benefits for full-time team members and their spouses without coverage.
- Generous self-directed vacation policy for full-time team members.
- $2,000 yearly personal and professional development fund for full-time team members.
- Quarterly team dinners and fun events.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Write a minimum of 2 pieces of original, professionally curated content for our blog/week.
- Update a minimum of 2 previously written blog posts for our blog/week.
- Create a minimum of 2 professionally produced and edited videos for our YouTube channel/week, featuring yourself as the host.
- Distribute new content with BeMo’s social media accounts and engage our fans.
- Quickly scale the website organic traffic and YouTube views by 10X using top caliber content.