Are you a Tiktok superstar who is passionate about creating amazing content? If this sounds like you, you’re looking for an Eight Clients Tiktok Content Superstar who would love to work…
If this sounds like you, we’re looking for an Eight Clients Tiktok Content Superstar who would love to work…
- Creating exciting TikTok content for your clients
- With exciting FMCG, Hospitality & Lifestyle brands that align with you
- In a flexible environment built on mutual respect and accountability
We’ll tell you all about it, but first, here’s a little bit about us.
About Eight Clients
We are a Melbourne-based social media agency, founded on the principles of ‘fewer clients, more results’. We only work with brands that we love so that we can deliver the best results.
Our vision is to build a company where we all love what we do. For that reason, we do our best to pair passionate professionals with brands they love. We pride ourselves on an environment that’s based on mutual respect, accountability and passion. We eagerly seek diversity of background and skillset and are focused on the alignment of attitude and energy. We’re a flexible working agency so you can work hours and locations that suit you.
We value ideas, passion, and drive. Our people come from a range of backgrounds: big-shot ad agencies, crisis management, site-specific theatre, photography, one of them wrote an honours thesis on #foodstagram, another one is famous in Germany. You get the picture.
Our Core Values
- We are optimistic
We approach problems with solutions and a positive attitude. We see challenges as opportunities for growth.
- We are all weird
We have empathy for others and respect our unique perspectives. We create a safe space for sharing ideas. No idea is a bad one!
- We work as a team
We want to see each other succeed and offer help when we can. We see feedback as an opportunity to learn and grow. We work with brands that we are passionate about – they are part of the team!
- We are accountable
We all care enough to step outside of our day-to-day responsibilities to find solutions and improve. We are empowered to create our dream jobs, even if it means not taking on clients that we are not passionate about.
5 Reasons Why You Should Be Our Next TikTok Superstar
1. You get to love what you do.
Our agency was built on the philosophy of ‘loving what you do’. Because how else are you going to create awesome work?
As our Tiktok Superstar, you’ll be assigned work that genuinely interests and excites you. Our agency is very creative so you have free reign to come up with strategic ideas for your clients and make them happen! We’re open to any suggestions about your processes and/or workload so you can create your dream job.
2. You get to work with an optimistic team that values you and your work.
Eight Clients is made up of an outstanding collection of weirdos who make it a point to find the bright spots. Humans aren’t wired to focus on the positive, but we’ve trained ourselves to go against the grain. After years of being an agency, we found that it’s always productive to focus on what is working well and do more of that.
We channel this positive mindset into celebrating your every win, however small it may be. Chat us up on our #milestones Slack channel about the amazing client meeting you just had or the delicious pot roast you made for dinner and we’ll be cheering you on either way.
3. You can work remotely and own your hours.
Plan on working from a beachside villa in Bali? Awesome. That’s 100% possible with our remote working policy. We love for our employees to live amazing lives and want you to feel free to work from anywhere.
Please note that we have a training period at the beginning of your employment at Eight Clients. After that, as long as you get your work done on time and to a high standard, we don’t mind where you’re working or what hours you’re working.
If you are in a different time zone, we’ll set up a meeting and agree on working hours. Ideally, skew them towards Melbourne hours.
4. There’s tons of opportunity for growth
One of the perks of working for a small but rapidly expanding team is the opportunities for growth and promotion. As we scale our business, we’ll need to fill higher positions- and you can bet we’ll be looking at you. In the meantime, you’ll be exposed to big global and local clients across several industries, which really wouldn’t hurt your resume 😎
We also offer extensive Instagram and Facebook ads training courses, to which you will have full access to grow your client’s accounts. If you want to take a course on something innovative and new within the digital space, let us know! We’re all ears.
5. You get to prioritise your mental health
We take your well-being seriously here. We acknowledge that you aren’t a machine that’s meant to be smashing at a desk for 8 hours straight.
That’s why we’re currently offering unlimited mental health/sick days to help support the team during Covid-19 lockdowns and beyond. So you’ll be free to take that mental health break if you need to! No questions asked here.
All of our employees are also entitled to $500 per year to spend on whatever you like in relation to supporting your holistic wellbeing. Whether it’s workout gear, a visit to your mental health professional or a subscription to Knitting Mag, there’s no judgement from us.
We believe that when you are at your best mentally and physically, you’ll be doing your best work. Repeat the cliche after us: self-care isn’t selfish.
The Tiktok Superstar closely collaborates with our Account Managers to create content for our clients’ social media accounts. The Tiktok Superstar must be creative, innovative and personable in order to meet expectations.
Here’s What You’ll Need to Do…
- Spearhead the development and implementation of strategy initiatives for clients/partners that increase organic influence and revenue growth on TikTok.
- Understand briefs from different clients to capture their vision and propose ideas on how our clients can show up on this platform.
- Film on-site videos and edit TikTok videos within the app
- Provide clients with an ongoing TikTok growth strategy (e.g. branding, monetization, programming, channel optimization and management, analytics) to assist them as they build their audience and boost engagement.
- Keep yourself abreast with the latest TikTok developments, trends and other updates in the digital video space.
- Engage TikTok users and monitor conversations using the brand’s voice.
- Provide clients and account managers with regular updates on the accounts’ progress, initiatives, and results.
- Provide expertise in creating documentation, marketing messages, videos, and other resources pertinent to the success of the accounts.
- Monitor targets and key performance indicators (KPIs) regularly.
- Plan, conceptualise and create briefs to include in every client’s Tiktok calendar.
- Collaborate with Account Managers and clients to ensure brief and time frames are met
- Lead the creative direction over projects when necessary