Bundle is a fun social payments app for cash or crypto. At Bundle, we’re building a super-app that incorporates crypto & non-crypto assets, physical & virtual debit cards, mini-programs, and more, serving a greater mission to create a product that makes economic freedom and prosperity for all Africans
· Creating content, including text posts, video and images for use on social media
· Promoting products, services and content over social media, in a way that is consistent with an organisation’s brand and social media strategy
· Scheduling social media posts using applications such as Hoot suite and TweetDeck
· Interacting with customers and dealing with customers’ enquiries
· Developing new social media strategies and campaigns
· Managing a budget to be spent on promoting social media posts and pay-per-click (PPC) advertising
· Keeping track of data and analysing the performance of social media campaigns
· Collaborating with colleagues from across marketing departments to ensure branding is consistent
· Meeting with clients and other stakeholders (such as social media influencers). These meetings may involve pitching potential marketing campaigns.
· Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent
· 2-3 years experience as a social media specialist or similar role
· Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with colleagues.
· Working experience in the tech industry or remote organisation will be an advantage
Why Join Us?
· Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of financial technology in the continent.
· Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
· International work environment and flat organisation
· Great career development opportunities in a growing company
· Competitive salary
· Health insurance with Gym and Spa Access
· Access to training courses for Blockchain and other relevant professional development areas
· Pan-African travel to other countries for product and market research
· Annual Learning and professional development budget
· Remote-Friendly with flexible working hours