Remote Social Media Intern Job at Happify Health
Happify Health is a clinical grade technology company that develops personalized digital therapeutics and care solutions for the modern healthcare cloud.
We are pioneering a new era of care through Intelligent Healing™️ that makes healthcare more precise, connected, and responsive for pharma, health plans, enterprises, and individuals everywhere.
With a foundation in science-backed activities and games, Happify Health was inspired by the idea that technology can be used to incite positive change in our industry—and ourselves. This vision is powered by our growing diverse team of leaders, experts, and creators, collaborating closely to challenge the status quo and redefine our systems of care.
We believe that meaningful behavior change is a journey—and that moving towards better health and well-being should be enjoyable. Together, we can create a healthier, happier future through Intelligent Healing™️.
Join us as we usher in a new era of connected care, and strive to heal all people, one person at a time.
About the Role
We’re looking for a Social Media Intern to join the Kopa team. The Kopa platform is a product within the Happify portfolio focused on helping individuals living with chronic conditions find the resources, information, and support to improve their mental and physical health. This role will report to the Social Media Manager and work closely with the rest of the Kopa product team to organically drive existing members to sign in and prospective members to sign up, while simultaneously growing Kopa’s social audience. Their responsibilities will include engaging with online audiences, activating influencer campaigns, and sharing relevant content for each of the Kopa communities.
This person cares deeply about social media’s impact on mental health and wants to make a positive impact on patient communities. They are comfortable creating order from chaos and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
The position would run from approximately June 27th to September 2nd (dates somewhat flexible based on availability) with a stipend of 10,000 paid in three monthly installments. Summer internships have the potential to turn into part- or full-time work into the 2022 academic year. Applications are due by Friday, June 3rd. #LI-Remote
- Expand the company’s social reach across multiple social channels and incorporate thoughtful and well-reasoned plans for each channel
- Creative production: Write, produce, and publish to all relevant channels on a rapid-fire cadence—collaborating with designers or copywriters to provide attractive and informative campaigns
- Community management: Engage with social followers to answer questions, prompt discussion, respond to feedback, and uphold the brand voice throughout the social community
- Influencer marketing: Communicate directly and manage contracts/payments with influencers and key stakeholders to drive awareness and growth on social channels
- Tracking: Define KPI’s and track the performance of all social campaigns
- Own the social content calendars for multiple patient communities to drive desired results, utilizing industry-standard best practices
- Experience working in social media for a brand or agency
- Experience working across all the leading media channels, including; Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, YouTube, LinkedIn, and Pinterest
- Excellent communications skills and highly collaborative
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, technical, and mission-focused environment
- Community management experience, preferred but not required
- Influencer marketing experience, preferred but not required
- Knowledge of and passion for the healthcare space is a plus
There have been cases of scams targeting candidates by individuals pretending to work at Happify. We will never ask you to share financial information to participate in our recruiting process. If you suspect that you’ve been contacted by a scammer, please consider filing a report with law enforcement. If you’d like to verify an email you received from Happify, please write us at [email protected].
Other Remote Jobs:
- Remote Google & Facebook Ads Expert Needed at Rank Math
- Remote Data Science Intern Needed at TechClass
- Remote Graphics & UI/UX Designer Job at Rank Math
- RankMath Is Looking for Remote WordPress Developers With Basic Web Skills
- Remote Social Media Manger Needed at Mano
- Remote Junior Developer Needed at Short Point
- Remote Entry Level Content Writer Needed at THE DRUM
- Remote Software engineer Needed at Sticker Mule
- Remote Freelance Blog Writer Needed at Alibaba
- Remote WordPress Content Writer Needed at Awesome Motive