Share Creators Inc. is a US design and engineering company, headquartered in San Francisco, which offers you high-quality art consulting, art production services, and engineering services for game companies around the world. Our studio has co-developed many award-winning, and commercially successful IP games such as Diablo, Warhammers, Star War, Call of Duty, Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, Game of Thrones, etc.
Share Creators Orange software, helps your company manage your digital assets. Share Creators Passion software helps you efficiently do project management. ARC’s financial analysis on the Enterprise Resource Management & Project Management implementation project shows a net present value of $185k over 5 years and an internal rate of return of 15%.
This is a great role for an ambitious creative person who wants to help the fast-growing company to make an impact on social media. This role can be remote.
- Own all organic corporate social communications channels- Youtube, LinkedIn, Twitter etc.
- Create original content for campaigns.
- Create the social media campaigns strategy, and help evaluate and manage social listening tools, crisis response strategies, and similar.
- Manage strategic implementation of an editorial calendar.
- Help to improve SEO research performance.
- Thorough understanding and a strong point of view on today’s social media landscape.
- Experience running high visibility campaigns.
- Good creative writing skills and can create high-quality original content within tight deadlines.
- Familiar with social media management tools
- Experiences in platform data analysis and can create strategies to improve the performance
- Experiences in the software/technology industry is required.
- 3 years of experience managing corporate social media accounts.
- Bilingual in English and Chinese is a plus.