Remote Product Marketing Associate Needed at Migo
About the job
Migo is an embedded lending platform that enables companies to extend credit to consumers and small businesses in their own apps. Migo builds proprietary ML algorithms to assess credit risk using the company’s data then automates credit facilities via cutting-edge cloud infrastructure, simplifying the complex world of lending with a simple API. This way Migo expands economic access by enabling credit for populations ignored by traditional credit bureaus, in many cases providing life-changing opportunities to lower-income customers. Migo is headquartered in San Francisco and currently operates in Nigeria and Brazil.
What you will do:
As an Associate Product Marketing Manager reporting to the Senior Product Marketing Manager, your main responsibility will be to develop, execute and optimize marketing plans that grow, retain and engage Migo users. Your main responsibility will be conducting user segmentation, reporting, insights and analysis for prospective borrowers, repeat borrowers and defaulted borrowers. In addition, you will focus on SMS marketing segmentation, planning, execution, reporting and iteration for all types of borrowers. The ideal candidate is one that exemplifies efficient and timely project management of marketing technology and user data enhancements.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Have independent ownership of SMS campaign planning, execution, reporting and iteration.
- Manage and analyze user segmentation and business storytelling by gleaning insights from user data.
- Form hypotheses from insights, design experiments to test hypothesis, execute tests, interpret the results, and communicate recommendations based on test results.
- Implement recommendations based on stakeholder buy-in and measure the impact of iterations while improving efficiency in the repetition of this process over time.
- Enhance technical processes and user data so that we are able to implement and execute at the same pace that we are able to ideate and strategize.
- Build trustful and mutually beneficial relationships with key cross functional partners in product, analytics, sales, partnerships, data science and engineering.
Who we are looking for:
- Someone with excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Someone with strong written and verbal communication skills, with experience presenting in front of Senior level personnel.
- Someone with strong analytical skills related to user segmentation, retention and marketing.
- Someone who is able to create worksheets that track and display data in a meaningful way using MS Excel or Google Sheets.
You are a great fit if:
- You have previous experience using business insights tools like Sigma
- You have experience with marketing technology tools like customer engagement platforms (Blueshift), digital marketing tools (Facebook Business Manager, Google Analytics, Sprout Social etc.)
- You have previous copywriting experience.