Are you an experienced software marketer? If you have strong messaging creation skills, we want to hear from you!
At GFI we are reinventing the enterprise software model. Our model is changing the game for how SMBs buy IT software, and a key element of our growth strategy is to drive great customer experiences across our broad and growing library of solutions.
What You Will Be Doing
- Create provocative and compelling product messaging that enables sales to win and provides the foundation for downstream creation of all marketing collateral and content
- Perform market research to identify important dimensions that best position the products to win in the market
What You Won’t Be Doing
- Creating training materials and training programs for sales
Marketing Communications Manager Key Responsibilities
- Using the Product and Release Definition artifacts developed by Product Management, you will create Messaging Briefs that articulate business value with the necessary detailed context to arm the commercial teams with the messaging required to develop their customer and market-facing work products.
- Able to create concise, provocative and differentiated messaging that positions GFI to win in the market
- Able to use existing knowledge of business and industries to understand new products quickly and completely
- 2+ years in a marketing role where you owned the creation of new content-Specific experience with software marketing
- An undergraduate university degree, ideally in a marketing, communications or business discipline (Marketing, Communications, Business Management, Public Relations, etc.)
- High Fluency in English: Both verbal and written
- Marketing experience focused on B2B enterprise software
- History of direct exposure to multiple marketing and/or other functions
- Experience working effectively as a remote worker
- Marketing experience with mergers and acquisitions
About GFI Software
GFI Software develops essential applications for small and medium businesses. Over 80,000 customers choose GFI solutions for network management and performance, security, and collaboration applications. GFI Software available through thousands of channel partners dedicated to serving specific countries and regions worldwide.
GFI has a fully remote, global workforce. GFI has partnered with Crossover to administer its hiring and global workforce management.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
Working with Crossover
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), long-term position. The position is immediately available and requires entering into an independent contractor agreement with Crossover. The compensation level for this role is $50 USD/hour, which equates to $100,000 USD/year assuming 40 hours per week and 50 weeks per year. The payment period is weekly. Consult www.crossover.com/help-and-faqs for more details on this topic.
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
Important! If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form – by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/auth/reset-password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.