We are seeking a Web Developer on a contract basis to support their business needs. We’re looking for a Web Developer who is confident, adventurous, soulful, fun-loving, high-performing, and service-oriented individuals who have technical excellence in their fields, show extraordinary potential and can embrace new ideas and thrive in our ever-changing environment.
What You’ll Do
- Develop site content and development for our customer’s global brands.
- Ownership of web development and web content on the site for both marketing and functional specifications.
- Own deliverables of tasks and be able to work with limited supervision.
- Cheerful, enthusiastic, “can-do” partner with brand production, marketing, and creative teams.
- Work closely with other development team members on challenging technical features.
- Troubleshoot coding issues and bugs, asset management, and code version control.
- Collaborate with the design team and UX to incorporate visual design into functional web pages.
- Proactively define and communicate risks with production and leadership.
- 2 years of college or equivalent experience.
- 2 years (minimum) website production and programming experience, E-commerce site development is a big plus.
- Comfort with complex JSON structures.
- Exposure to React, Node.js, and version control systems (e.g., Git, CVS, Subversion, VSS, etc.).
- Proficient in cross-browser testing methodologies and basic accessibility guidelines.
- Familiarity with SFCC or similar systems is a plus.
- Familiarity with SEO, image-editing tools, website accessibility, and website performance-oriented coding skills.
- Strong organizational, communication, and time management skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
Hours & Location:
- M-F, 40 hours/week. This role will be 100% Remote.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States and are required to have US residency at the time of application.
Please note: In order to to create a safe, productive work environment, our client is requiring all contractors who plan to be onsite to be fully vaccinated according to the CDC guidelines. Prior to coming into our offices, contractors will be required to attest that they are fully vaccinated.
Perks are available through our 3rd Party Employer of Record (Available upon completion of waiting period for eligible engagements)
- Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, FSA, Commuter Benefit Program
Want more remote jobs? They’re right here