About the job
⚡ Who we are
Lodgify is a fast-growing startup focused on building vacation rental software that enables property owners and managers to independently manage and market their business online. We are an international team of more than 170 people and 40 different nationalities in the heart of Barcelona, and we’ve been featured twice in Wired’s 100 Hottest European startups list.
⭐ About the role
Are you a young professional passionate about the world of SaaS sales and ready to be part of a high growth SaaS company? Lodgify has openings for European and North America sales at their headquarters in Barcelona. Our Sales Specialists engage with prospects across the world to uncover business needs and present Lodgify’s vacation rental SaaS solution to them.
⭐ What will you do
- Achieve sales targets that cover the North American and European countries
- Convert a high volume of inbound leads into customers using our consultative sales methodology
- Talk with qualified leads that are evaluating Lodgify for their vacation rental business
- Identify the customer requirements in order to position Lodgify’s products and services to meet or exceed those needs
- Demonstrate the value of Lodgify to their business, generate interest and resolve any questions
- Perform effective online demos
- Close deals with vacation rental owners who are evaluating Lodgify
- Manage upwards of 30-60 leads at any given time
- Handle chats and incoming calls as part of the sales team
- Work with our account management/onboarding team to initiate a smooth onboarding of the customer
- Participate as key member in the growth and development of the sales organization
- Extract key customer insights and market intelligence to influence product development and marketing
⭐ What you must have:
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in English and French
- Min 1 year of previous work or internship experience in Sales or as an SDR
- Knowledge or experience using Hubspot, Gmail and Google tools
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Availability to work afternoon shifts
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail
- Passion for SaaS solutions in the travel industry
- Desire to learn and adapt in a fast-paced digital environment (Startup experience is a plus)
– Work from home flexibility.
– Permanent contract with a competitive salary.
– 25 working days of paid vacation.
– Private health insurance (that includes travel insurance, dental plan, and psychologist)
– Monthly meal stipends of 150€.
– Allowance for your home-office setup.
– Computer and gadgets for your daily work (of your choosing).
– Free Spanish classes.
– Referral program with paid compensation.
– Daily breakfast at the office: Coffee, sandwiches, cookies, fruits and much more!
– Opportunities for growth and development with a training budget.
– Great culture & working environment with an international team of over 40 different nationalities.
– Jornada Intensiva in August.
– Regular team-building events and activities.
– Training and mentorship program.
– Yearly performance reviews.
– Sick leave fully covered.
⭐ Why you’ll love us:
You’ll be part of a growing, dynamic company with a truly international team. At Lodgify, we are full of contagious energy, hard work, and passion for what we do. Lodgify is committed to creating a workplace where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.
We are proud to have an international team that acknowledges a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. At Lodgify, we celebrate diversity and difference, and we are strongly committed to building an inclusive environment for all our employees.
All applications, including CV & cover letter, must be submitted in English. Applications in any other language will not be considered.
- Call for Applications: Julius Berger Scholarship Award 2022
- Brave Browser Computer Science Internships 2022/2023
- Deloitte 2023 Graduate Recruitment for young Nigerian graduates.
- NLNG Graduate Trainee Program 2023 for Young Nigerians
- Tourism Hackathon Nigeria 2022 (All-expense paid trip to Madrid, Spain)
- Dangote Group Recruitment for Engineers 2022
- New York Times Newsroom Fellowship Programme 2023 (Paid position)
- Google EMEA 2023 Internship Application Now Opened
- Apply: Remote Tech Internship at Skibble
- Call for Applications: Outsource Global Free Software and Data Analytics Training
- Tamkeen Young Entrepreneur Program 2022
- Call for Applications: The Challenge Fund for Youth Employment 2022
- Apply for the Walmart Data Science Bootcamp – Fall 2022