- Title: HTML Developer
- Type: Part-time
- Location: Remote
- Salary: $40 – $45 / hourly
PuzzleHR is a Managed Human Resources Organization dedicated to helping our clients make the most out of their investments, maximize their Human Resources, remain in compliance, and operate as efficiently as possible.
Identifying the absolute best opportunity while on your professional journey is critical- but it can also be a time consuming function. In fact, the processes can be so tedious, you may settle for “good enough”. We’re here to tell you don’t have to settle for “good enough”- browse our current customer openings today or join our Talent Network now!
- Coding, producing, proofing, testing, and troubleshooting HTML email campaigns. Ensure all emails are WCAG2.0/ADA compliant.
- Produces high-quality and optimized HTML emails in line with marketing campaign objectives.
- Ensure a consistent email experience across email experiences (e.g., Gmail, Outlook, webmail, etc.)
- Works with Creative Manager to ensure all aspects of the HTML emails conform to the team’s vision.
- Coordinate with external vendors for deployment, testing, and tracking.
- Ensure all emails are WCAG2.0/ADA compliant.
- Continuously utilize analytics and learning to optimize future content and emails.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computers science, technology or similar field or equivalent work experience.
- At least 5 years of overall experience in email and HTML content development.
- Photoshop experience for minor editing, slicing and image optimization.
- Experience with email platforms
- HTML email coding experience (hybrid, fluid and responsive knowledge is preferred).
- Experience with CSS and media queries; understanding of their limitations within email.
- Ability to QA email to ensure they adhere to best practices, and that emails are fully localized/optimized.
- Knowledge of email design and coding best practices.
- Experience with Litmus (or similar) testing software.
- Thorough understanding of major email clients: Outlook, Gmail, Yahoo!, Apple Mail; their quirks and possessing the ability to quickly identify & troubleshoot rendering issues
- Experience handling multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Strong computer skills, specifically Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Acrobat, and Photoshop.
Want more remote jobs? JOIN our TELEGRAM group, get thousands of jobs.