Silver Lining is looking for a proven professional who cares about small businesses and is looking for a full-time, long-term remote job with a fun and fast-growing company.
You would be joining our global Communications team – focused on driving small business owners from around the world to sign up for our behavior change small business growth program, and spreading the message about the great work we are doing! The key to the role is being able to be a creative thinker and designer and work well with deadlines.
– Create and design various materials for print and digital collateral
– Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule
– Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications and use pre-approved templates
– Perform retouching and manipulation of images
– Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software (Adobe Suite)
– Create & activate digital marketing campaigns using pre-approved templates including campaigns to manage stakeholder communication, monthly newsletter, one-off email, etc.
– Update the organization’s website(s) as needed, create landing pages using pre-approved templates, create new pages using predefined wireframes and copy.
– Create graphics, Flipbooks, reports, slide presentations, etc using predefined creative templates in support of lead generation and other departments in the company.