What we do
RIL facilitates technology experiments from ideation to business unit formation and translates solutions to enterprise.
We find areas right for disruption by engaging diverse participants in open collaboration. These participants (innovators) are taken through a guided learning process that equips them with the requisite knowledge and skill for progress. Together, we can engineer innovative prototypes and explore opportunities with contributors, mentors, and sponsors.
We take on challenges too big for one organization by engaging diverse participants to create, elaborate, and prototype disruptive solutions.
We are looking for a remote full-stack developer to join our team.
- Collaborate with the product and engineering team to build pragmatic, high quality and intuitive features and apps
- Write clean code, document existing code and refactor previously written code
- Document features, APIs, architecture and designs (RFCs) in a clear and concise way
- Communicate effectively and proactively with the team and external stakeholders (third-party APIs and integrations)
- Demonstrate the “you build it, you run it” mindset, own solutions end2end from design to deployment and support
- Debug, troubleshoot and resolve production issues in a timely fashion
- 3+ years experience as a Fullstack engineer, building, deploying and maintaining production apps and services
- Solid frontend experience working with React, Typescript, SASS
- Good backend experience working with PHP 8+, MySQL, AWS technologies
- Familiar with at least two of application monitoring, observability, web performance optimisation, web vitals or technical SEO
- Practical experience with software engineering concepts such REST, SOLID principles, Design Patterns, and 12 factor application methodology
- Experience with DevOps practices such as CI/CD, infrastructure as code, containerisation
- Call for Applications: Outsource Global Free Software and Data Analytics Training
- Tamkeen Young Entrepreneur Program 2022
- Call for Applications: The Challenge Fund for Youth Employment 2022
- Apply for the Walmart Data Science Bootcamp – Fall 2022
- FAO Africa 2022 Internship Program for Young Africans
- Yale Young African Scholars (YYAS) Program 2023
- United States Diversity Immigrant Visa Program (DV-2024): Live and Work in the United States of America.
- French Government Excellence Scholarship Program 2023 for Masters & Ph.D. Study in France (Funded)
- Polygon Bootcamp Africa for Web3 Developers
- Call for Applications: Global Innovation Challenge 2022 ($10,000 Cash Prize)