ArangoDB is an open-source, highly scalable Graph Database with Multi-Model capabilities. It is also natively supporting a number of data models, including Document and Key-Value and Full-Text Search and Retrieval. Oasis provides fully hosted, managed, and monitored deployments of the ArangoDB database on all major cloud providers for our clients.
As a Frontend Engineer (d/m/w), you can shape the frontend of the ArangoDB open-source database. We believe in human-centered design and aim to deliver the best user experience possible to our users. Hence, we seek someone who can code and has our final user (Developers, DB Engineers, etc.) in mind with their design.
Our headquarter is in San Francisco (US), we have an office in Cologne (Germany), but most of our diverse team works remotely worldwide. So do you prefer your desk at home or do you want to join us at one of our locations? Your choice!
**For this position, we are looking for someone located in/between European and Indian time zones.**
- Manage frontend projects including estimating, creating and describing tasks
- Focus on the optimized implementation of designs and the UX
- Collaborate closely with your UX/Frontend team and companywide departments
- Improve and maintain our ongoing projects
- Share your knowledge and experience throughout the team
- Be hungry!
- You bring a basic understanding of BackboneJS, jQuery to the table
- Git and the feature branch workflow are nothing new for you
- You know your way around restful APIs
- You are confident in digging through complex code and providing reasonable solutions
- You already have first experience with prototyping tools like Figma or Adobe Experience Design
- You can express your needs, values and opinion and articulate them in English with colleagues and customers
- Experience with a role in the UX workflow (UX Designer, UI Designer, UX Researcher or UX Writer) is a plus
- Willingness to take feature/product ownership and drive the development process
The over 100 minds of ArangoDB come from 5 different continents and more than 20 countries. Diverse backgrounds enable us to see new solutions. We invite people from every culture, national origin, religion, with every sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, and of every age to apply to our positions. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. Arango is committed to a workplace free of discrimination and harassment based on any of these characteristics. We love this diversity and encourage everyone who is curious and visionary to join the multi-model movement.
- IT Intern Needed at Procter & Gamble
- NLNG Graduate Trainee Program 2023 for Young Nigerians
- Tourism Hackathon Nigeria 2022 (All-expense paid trip to Madrid, Spain)
- Dangote Group Recruitment for Engineers 2022
- New York Times Newsroom Fellowship Programme 2023 (Paid position)
- Google EMEA 2023 Internship Application Now Opened
- Apply: Remote Tech Internship at Skibble
- Call for Applications: Outsource Global Free Software and Data Analytics Training
- Tamkeen Young Entrepreneur Program 2022
- Call for Applications: The Challenge Fund for Youth Employment 2022
- Apply for the Walmart Data Science Bootcamp – Fall 2022