We’re looking for an intern who is a fast learner, can think on their feet, pick up new tools and new projects and work with a team.
This is a 6-month Junior Developer internship with an opportunity to go permanent after.
Job Position: Full Stack Developer (Graduate Intern)
Job Location: Remote / Lagos
Employment Type: 6 months Internship
• Minimum qualification of bachelor’s degree/HND and be resident in Nigeria.
For this role you MUST be comfortable:
- Building a one-page event registration page where users can register for an event and login to view registration details. Integrate the registration page with APIs.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking engineers would are willing to get their hands dirty experimenting. learning and solving problems. The role will involve:
- Developing functionality within applications and adding new features to it.
- Developing software to integrate with third-party software via API.
- Testing the software before it’s pushed to production and becomes available to the paying client base.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
- Working on other developer’s code base.
What we offer:
A paid internship, N30k and N10 data allowance monthly
- Joining a team of diverse, smart, creative, and hard-working professionals.
- Opportunities to learn and develop your skills and career through colleagues and other places.
- Fast learning environment.
- Opportunities for full-time hire after internship.