Impactful, Permanently Remote Work at Anedot.
If you enjoy programming for complex data platforms with transactional workflows and zero tolerance for errors and you have an interest in serving campaigns, churches, ministries, non-profits, and schools, then keep reading.
Frontend Engineers contribute to Anedot’s Product by working on the Product team.
- Operations (Finance, Service, Accounts, People)
- Growth (Content/Marketing, Success)
- Product (Service & Integrations, DevOps & Financial Payment Ops, Features & Projects, Core UI & Components)
Software Engineers are led by the Director of Engineering.
What You’ll Need to Be Successful in this Role
- Frontend programming experience
- Minimum 5 years working in an agile team-oriented development environment with peer code reviews
- Strong familiarity with React (and nice-to-have basic Ruby/Rails experience)
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, math, or related field a plus
What Success Looks Like in this Role
- Write well-designed, testable code, commit work to GitHub and write tests for existing and created code to ensure compatibility and stability
- Work in friendly agile team, collaborative, engineering environment with continuous delivery
- Review the work of other engineers providing feedback and suggestions for improvement
- Work with the team to upgrade, troubleshoot, and debug, existing systems
- Continuously increase knowledge and skills (including relevant codebase languages, frameworks, & tools)
How We Measure Success in this Role
- Annual Check-In
- Periodic informal feedback and review of work
- App performance
- Code contribution and quality (Git metrics)
- Communication, teamwork, documentation, and completeness of work
- Ruby (Rails)
- AWS Cloud platform
- Sidekiq Enterprise for workers/jobs/queues
- Testing tools/frameworks
- GitHub Actions
Company Values: See our careers page for more information.
Compensation: See our careers page for perks and benefits information.
Terms of Employment at Anedot
- Full-time, exempt
- Permanently remote
- At-will employment
Location: US Locations Only