Remote Freelance Web Designer Needed at Kle Design Studio
At Kle Studio, we build strong, aesthetically pleasing and long-lasting brand identities which involve building functional websites that reflect our clients brand image. This is where you come in!
We are looking for highly creative and skilled individuals who understand design principles, the importance of simplicity, fonts, colors, image sizing and much more. This role is majorly remote which means that you will be responsible for your own time management.
About the role
- Conceptualizing creative ideas with management and clients.
- Creating website design following a brief and brand guidelines
- Testing and improving the design of the website.
- Establishing design guidelines, standards, and best practices.
- Designing visual imagery for websites and ensuring that they are in line with branding for clients.
- Working with different content management systems.
- Communicating design ideas using user flows, process flows, site maps, and wireframes.
- Incorporating functionalities and features into websites.
- Designing sample pages including colors and fonts.
- Uploading and setting up relevant plugins and API’s
- A relevant diploma in a related field.
- Proficiency in graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other visual design tools.
- Good understanding of content management systems.
- Good understanding of search engine optimization principles.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Excellent visual design skills.
- Up-to-date experience with international web protocols, standards, and technologies.
- Creative and open to new ideas.
- Adaptable and willing to learn new techniques.
- Excellent communication skills.
We are interested in your style and quality of work. Send your portfolio and links to your website projects to email@example.com