Italic is seeking a part-time or freelance copywriter to lead in-house copy production. This is an opportunity to develop the core processes and writing style of the brand while receiving consistent work.
- Writing clear and error-free content for a website that reflects the company’s voice; including email, product descriptions, social media posts, blog, and paid advertising
- Continually refine working documents with the Marketing Lead to ensure up to date messaging is used across platforms
- Perform regular audits of our competitors and industry trends to identify gaps and opportunities in our content
- Proposing copy concepts in an engaging way and carrying out projects once they are approved
- Interpreting creative direction and technical information and turning them into persuasive copy concepts
- Working with internal clients to edit and modify the copy to meet their content expectations
- 3 – 5 years experience in copywriting in a consumer-facing brand or agency
- Demonstrated ability to write in different voices and tones
- Experience producing copy for digital media channels
- Proven success in producing copy for advertising or marketing campaigns
- Strong, confident command of the English language
- Solid proofreading skills
- Proficiency with common office software
- Creativity, adaptability, and the ability to work collaboratively with a team
Luxury without labels
Founded in 2018, Italic connects consumers with top manufacturers around the world (“C2M”). Consumers purchase quality goods directly from the same manufacturers as top brands at 50-80% lower prices, while manufacturers use our infrastructure and global distribution to earn higher yields on existing production.
Our culture is built on high performance, high integrity, and high conviction.
We care deeply about surrounding ourselves with ambitious, exceptional individuals and value teamwork over ostentation, fulfillment over balance, and autonomy over compliance.
We do not evaluate race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status in our recruiting process. We don’t care about where you went to college or what fancy names are on your resume; we’re looking for good people who work hard and enjoy the ride.
- Call for Application: The African Union / European Union Blogging Competition for Bloggers and Writers
- Remote Entry-level Writer Needed at MakeUseOf
- Remote Content Writer/SEO Specialist Needed at Data2Bots
- Remote Data Entry Interns Needed at PeopleResume
- Remote Content Writer Needed at theInshort
- The International Open University is Looking for Remote Web Developers