Looking for an easy-going, experienced freelance writer to create marketing content. You will be writing blog content primarily for SaaS clients. Knowledge of digital marketing and experience in this sector is essential.
What we offer:
- Join a fast-growing company
- Possibility for career advancement
- A remote job where you can work from home
What we need:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in digital marketing content writing
- Experience writing for marketing websites
- Understanding of SEO
- Knowledge of how to find keyword gaps and pitch content ideas
To apply, please send a copy of your CV. You’ll be asked to complete a writing task as part of the application process.
Salary: USD 40 per 1,500 words article.
- TechGirls Program 2023 for Young Women (Fully-funded to the U.S.)
- Google EMEA 2023 Internship Application Now Opened
- Data Science Org Data Science Internship Opportunity for Young Africans 2022
- Apply: She Code for Africa Laptop Scholarship Fund Application – Q3
- FirstBank Technology Academy Recruitment for Young Nigerian graduates.
- Call for Applications: Outsource Global Free Software and Data Analytics Training
- Tamkeen Young Entrepreneur Program 2022
- Call for Applications: The Challenge Fund for Youth Employment 2022
- Apply for the Walmart Data Science Bootcamp – Fall 2022
One Comment on “Remote Freelance Content Writers Needed at Launch Space, Nigeria ($40 per 1,500 words)”
I’m interested sir