About the job
Social Media Managers are responsible for planning, implementing, managing, and monitoring the company’s Social Media strategy in order to increase brand awareness, improve Marketing efforts and increase sales.
In order to attract Social Media Managers that best match our needs at Justwomanly, it is imperative to read our clear and precise Social Media Manager job description for this role.
Facebook Social Media Manager job description
At Juswomanly, we are looking for an experienced, passionate, and creative Social Media Manager to join our team. As a Social Media Manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing our Social Media strategy for our Facebook channels to increase Justwomanly’s online presence and improve our marketing and sales efforts. You will be working closely with the Marketing and Sales departments.
Social Media Manager duties and responsibilities
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
- Define the most important social media KPIs for Facebook
- Manage and oversee social media content on Facebook
- Measure the success of every social media campaign on Facebook
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies for Facebook
- Use social media marketing tools such as Buffer, SEMRush, and Pilot
- Create content in line with Justwmomanly’s goals, aims, and objectives in the industry
- Attend educational conferences on fashion-led interactions
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales, and Product Development teams
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
- Hire and train others on the team
- Provide constructive feedback
- Adhere to rules and regulations
- Present to Senior Management
Social Media Manager requirements and qualifications
- Minimum of 3 years – maximum of 15 years of experience as a Social Media Specialist in eCommerce and fashion-related industries.
- Social Media Strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Meta suite, and other social media best practices
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Familiarity with content, graphic design, and publishing
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- Great leadership skills
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Certified by Google, Facebook, CIM, or other professional bodies
Perks & Benefits
- Pension scheme
- Coworking space credits
- Healthcare insurance
- Access to advanced learning & growth systems
Justwomanly is a B2B2C eCommerce luxury fashion platform focused on spotlighting Afro-fashion by creatives globally and providing and providing enterprise software to help scale licensing and patents for fashion in the creative industry.
It’s of critical importance how Africa is perceived and its goods and services are received in the global fashion context. Hence, it’s imperative that Afro-fashion like Afro-beats gets the respect and awareness it deserves. Easily spotlighting Afro-fashion by Afro creatives is a difficult journey, thus starving the global market in demand for Afro-fashion.
- Polaris Bank Digital Skill Acquisition Program – DIGICORPER 2023 for Nigerian NYSC Corps Members (Fully-funded)
- Call for Applications: Google Career Certificate Scholarship Program 2023
- Fulbright Foreign Student Program 2024 (Masters & Ph.D.) Scholarships for study in the United States (Fully Funded)
- Standard Bank Cloud Computing Internship Programme 2023 for Young Africans (R10000 per month)
- Contract Copywriter Needed at Prospa
- Call for Application: NITDA in Partnership with Coursera Scholarship 2023 (Tech Learning Pathway)
- Call for Application: NITDA in Partnership with Coursera Scholarship 2023 (Career Readiness Pathway)
- Call for Applications: Shell ASSESSED Internship Program 2023 for Young Africans
- Prospa is Hiring Graduate Trainees
- The Ericsson Nigeria Graduate Program 2023 for young Nigerian graduates.
- Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2023/2024 for Nigerians to Study Abroad (Fully Funded)
- UI / UX Designer Needed at Beacon Power Services
Never miss an opportunity again. Join our Telegram Group or WhatsApp Group