FULL-STACK DEVELOPER – Remote
Geria is an engineering-as-a-service company on a mission to accelerate the world’s innovation by building remote engineering teams for companies throughout Europe. We are a young vibrant team of young professionals driven by the passion to make an impact through our work by creating opportunities where they are most needed.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce and implement scalable, secure, and high-performing SaaS applications for our UK-based client. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Full Stack Developer, we expect you to be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks, and third-party libraries. In addition, you are familiar with Agile methodologies with a knack for visual design and utility.
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate and build software solutions
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- Participate in/or lead development, testing, and deployment of solutions.
- Participate in technical interaction with Clients and Prospects.
- Managing technical scopes and writing code needed to support successful solution deployments.
- Provide technical consulting expertise where required.
- Step in to provide technical back-up to the Support team where required.
What we expect of you
- Demonstrate experience and capability using Integration Platforms, API Gateway, etc. Experience designing, coding, and implementing SaaS highly available, scalable, secure, and multi-tenant applications; Technical writing competency; ability to create technical specifications/blueprints and solutions-orientated project proposals would be an advantage.
- Working knowledge of financial accounting software would be advantageous as would experience working in the property industry although not essential. Ability to identify and help mitigate risks and issues.
- Strong interpersonal, written communication, and presentation skills. Must be a self-starter, confident, enthusiastic, and able to work well with others in a fast-paced agile environment with an emphasis on collaborating and assisting the team to meet business objectives.
- Proven experience (at least 4 years) as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Organizational skills and an analytical mind
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field
Why you will love working here:
- Market competitive remuneration
- High-growth company in which you can find exciting and trend-setting challenges
- Familial working atmosphere in an open-minded multinational team
- We take interest in the individual professional development of our team.
- Opportunities to learn and grow with us
- Opportunity to make a real difference
Geria is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.
- Remote WordPress/PHP Developer Needed at Cavista
- Remote Full-time Copywriter Needed at Dandy
- Remote Frontend Engineer Needed at The Bulb Africa
- Remote and On-site Interns Needed at Paymish for Digital Positions
- Remote Content Writer Needed at SearchEye
- Remote Back-end Developer Developer Needed at GoodTalent Co.
- Remote Data Scientist Needed at Okra Ng