Figma is an Europe-based design company looking for talented creatives to join their team of creative designers. If you’re a designer, here’s what you need to know to apply for this vacancy:
Figma is a multiplayer design platform, changing the way people design, prototype, and iterate together. Figma’s platform enables multiple people to work together in the same file. As a result, Figma has simplified the design process for teams of designers, developers, and stakeholders by creating an online space for them to collaborate visually. If you’re looking to work at a company that is building the future of design tools, welcome to Figma.
What You’ll Be Doing For Figma
- Enable Figma users at scale: Write best practice guides, create resources, and host live streams to help our users better understand how to use the tool and encourage others to share their learnings and experiences
- Sales enablement: For key high value accounts, join sales demos to explain the product, share best practices, and answer in-depth questions.
- Motivate and empower the community: Maintain and build relationships with users in the community and identify opportunities to collaborate.
- Events: Speak regularly at meet ups and conferences. Support Figma community advocates managing events worldwide
- Advocate for users with product team. Keep a pulse on community sentiment on product releases and emerging themes. Share product feedback from community with PM & Design in an organised, systematic way. Act as trusted advisor for launches to prepare for community reaction.
Best of Luck!