About the job
We are looking for Language Data Analyst with native speaker fluency in English to join us on a new innovative and interesting job to improve Artificial Intelligence (i.e. as speech or text recognition, input methods, keyboard/swipe technology or other areas of human-machine interaction related to languages).
As Language Data Analyst for the AI Division, you will perform some or all of the following tasks:
- Transcription (create written copies of live speech or dictated audio)
- Data labeling (identify and label the purpose of what you transcribe)
- Data classification (categorize the data provided considering different criteria)
- Data entry (input the information following company guidelines)
This job requires a high level of independence, adaptation, and accuracy. Love of attention to detail helps succeed in this role!
TransPerfect Is More Than Just a Job…
Our greatest asset is our people, and nothing is more important to us than ensuring that everyone knows that. Each of our 90+ offices has its own individual identity, and each also has its own unique rewards.
- Native Speaker fluency in English
- Are of legal age (18+)
- Great reading and comprehension skills in English. All the training material and guidelines provided are available in English only!
- Ability to meet daily KPI’s
- Excellent time management
- Ability to work independently
- Flexibility, ability to adapt and react to changing priorities quickly and efficiently
- Ability to track, analyze, and report issues
- Full-time availability (9AM-6PM)
- Availability to work from our Vancouver office
- Ability to understand and implement feedback
- Find comfort in detail-oriented work