The Sales and Marketing team at IWBI is looking for an Intern to help enhance its internal infrastructure using an agile methodology. The intern will assist with data management and reporting for the sales team. This intern will have the opportunity to create a suite of reports and dashboards under the direction of the Project Manager for Sales and Marketing.
Duration: October 1, 2022 – May 31, 2023 (summer continuation possible)
Hours per week: 20-25 hours per week
Experience Level: Completed a data analytics certificate program, an associates degree in a related field or has at least 16 credit hours in a collegiate setting.
Role & Responsibilities:
- The Sales Analyst Intern supports various internal teams, primarily Sales and Marketing
- Support includes assisting with some or all of the following activities: sales data analysis, reporting/dashboarding and data cleaning
- Perform Sales Analytics and Reporting tasks as assigned to support sales team performance management
- Support sales team in data collection and interpretation of data to drive increased sales production
- Promote process improvement & for new and existing processes
- Validate and research sales-related activities to achieve a high level of data integrity
- Build working relationships across the organization to better integrate Sales Operations with teams we support and that are supported by us. (i.e. other Sales divisions, Services, Customer Success, Information Technology, Data Science, Finance, Accounting and Legal)
Candidate Profile & Prerequisites:
- Technically savvy with the ability to demonstrate a high level of competency using Excel, Word, Google Docs, etc
- Strong communication and leadership skills demonstrated through leadership positions in community, school, or other programs
- Professional, outgoing, energetic personality with excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Attention to detail and follow-through are required
- Must be actively (or recently graduated) enrolled in an educational program related to business, finance, data, etc.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
About the International WELL Building Institute™
We are the International WELL Building Institute (IWBI) and we know that the spaces around us can make everyone, everywhere, healthier, happier and more productive.
It’s why we’re leading a global movement to transform health and well-being with our people first approach to buildings, organizations and communities. We do this using our WELL Building Standard (WELL), a roadmap for creating and certifying spaces that advance human health and well-being. Developed over 10 years and backed by the latest scientific research, WELL sets pathways for accomplishing health-first factors that help every one of us to do our best work and be our best selves by supporting our physical and mental health across 10 core concepts. Rigorous performance standards for design interventions, operational protocols and company-wide practices are verified by a third party. WELL works at any scale, from a single interior space to an entire organization. WELLcertified.com
- Call for Applications: 2022 Nimbus Aid Project for MSMEs (Win N2M Free Advertising)
- African Union Writers Residency Program 2022 for African Writers (Fully Funded to Accra, Ghana plus US$1,000)
- EU-ECOWAS scholarships programme on sustainable energy
- SAP Young Professionals Program 2022/2023 for young African graduates.
- World Bank Group Africa Job Recruitment (5 Positions)
- 15 Scholarships for International Students to Study in the UK
- Call for Applications: Senator Mukhail Adetokunbo Loan for MSMEs in Lagos (N100,000 – N1M)
- Apply for the ONE Africa Award 2022 for SDGs ($100,000 prize)
- United States Institute of Peace (USIP) Scholar Fellowship Program 2023