We are looking for a Storyteller who can write about Marketing like an Oscar nominee in Script Writing
Our ideal candidate is a skilled and imaginative writer who can explain professional concepts in a simple and engaging way. A person who would work with the Production and Curriculum Development teams to create video scripts that inspire our learners to see it, believe it, and put B2B Marketing concepts into practice.
This is a highly creative role, but you must also be able to work under tight deadlines and accept feedback constructively.
You would be joining our educational project and help us change the B2B Marketing industry – build on best expert practices to create online courses and upskill those interested in this field.
To Succeed In This Role, You Must Be a Person With
- Proven English writing skills;
- Vivid imagination;
- High level of professional curiosity and passion towards learning and growth;
- Some experience in writing and storytelling (you are welcome to send us samples of your previous work);
- Good research skills and ability to dig as deep as needed to get to the bottom of concepts;
- Excellent time-management skills;
- Ability to work in a team and arrive at shared solutions.
If all of the above is true about you, you are not afraid to work in a high-paced environment, and you can commit to the following working hours: UK Time 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM, we would love to hear from you!
- IT Intern Needed at Procter & Gamble
- NLNG Graduate Trainee Program 2023 for Young Nigerians
- Tourism Hackathon Nigeria 2022 (All-expense paid trip to Madrid, Spain)
- Dangote Group Recruitment for Engineers 2022
- New York Times Newsroom Fellowship Programme 2023 (Paid position)
- Google EMEA 2023 Internship Application Now Opened
- Apply: Remote Tech Internship at Skibble
- Call for Applications: Outsource Global Free Software and Data Analytics Training
- Tamkeen Young Entrepreneur Program 2022
- Call for Applications: The Challenge Fund for Youth Employment 2022
- Apply for the Walmart Data Science Bootcamp – Fall 2022