Remote Content Marketing Specialist Needed at Dyme Agency
We are looking for an exceptional Content Marketing Strategist who will be responsible for curating content for the brand’s social channels and managing brand communications. The individual will manage and increase productivity in all social media platforms including but may not be limited to – Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, Company blog, Instagram, Pinterest. A portfolio of past content/links to past written works is REQUIRED for consideration.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Content Creation – Write captivating copy for social media channels, blog posts, articles, newsletters, communications materials, and develop relevant content for social media channels
- Copywriting – Conduct audience research and competitor activity. Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Social Media Management – Create and Manage the day-to-day handling of all social media channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, adapting content to suit different channels
- Scheduling – Oversee, plan and deliver content across different platforms using scheduling tools such as Sprout Social, Hootsuite, Asana
- Design – Creative and graphic content design using tools like Canva
- Analytics – Use Analytics (Facebook, Google, etc.) and measurement tools to provide reports on metrics, and continually find ways to improve on those metrics through testing and new initiatives. Monitor, track, analyze and report on performance.
- Marketing Funnels – Design digital marketing funnels from lead generation to conversions
- SEO – Write SEO-optimized content using best practices and SEO tools.
- Newsletter: Design and distribute newsletters for email marketing campaigns
- Research – Research and evaluate the latest trends and techniques in order to find new and better ways of measuring social media activity
- Collaborate – Collaborate with an internal team of marketing associates, graphic designer
- Proven record of excellent writing demonstrated in a professional portfolio.
- Ability to create different forms of copies be it social media captions, design briefs, blog posts, emails, ad copies, business plans, proposals, product descriptions, video scripts, reports, press releases, and more.
- Impeccable command of the English language both in speaking and writing. Proofreading and editing skills with clear attention to details
- Proven work experience in digital marketing within a commercial organization
- Exceptional in social media promotions on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook
- Fundamental understanding of different social media algorithms and how to make the most of them.
- Hands-on experience with productivity tools like Google Workspace (Docs, Spreadsheets, Slides, Meet, etc.)
- Familiarity with digital funneling, marketing automation, and CRM software like HubSpot and MailChimp
- Solid time management and organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, and multitasking.