Remote Communications Manager Needed at Bloc Ltd
TechAdvance is a payment application development company with a strategic focus in developing and deploying niche payment companies to serve the needs of large public and private sector organisations in Emerging markets.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Communications Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
About the Role
- Brands are made of “community” and community is made of people. If you are excited about managing a diverse set of people across careers and industries, this role is for you.
- If you are excited about creating new connections, planning events and telling stories, this role is absolutely yours.
- In this role, we need someone who loves our brand, Bloc. They love people; are not shy or reserved about ideas; are bullish on great planning and execution; can flourish within constraints and constantly discover opportunities to grow the brand with writing, experience or design.
What you’ll do
- Work with the Brand & Marketing team on the full Bloc architecture (with all of its companies).
- Manage all internal and external communication channels for the company.
- Develop, grow and manages different community segments for the company through physical events, groups/channels, emails, etc
- Write press releases, product announcements, articles, and other forms of external communications from the brand.
- Develop a network of influencers, media platforms and PR experts to arrange story placements both locally and globally.
- Create and execute brand campaign projects for the company.
- Develop and implement brand communication guidelines for the company.
- Learn about our products, employees and users to help create content that will deepen their relationship with us.
- Think of new ways to tell the Bloc story – show them what the brand stands for, what they can expect from the product experience and what it means for them.
- Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications with 3 years relevant work experience.
Skills you need:
- Incredible craftsmanship. Willingness to see the work you create translate into results.
- Can work with a team. You understand that you are only as good as your team, and are committed to making the team successful.
- 3+ years of in Brand Communications and/or Community Management
- Skilled in writing and verbal communication, event management, and developing partnerships
- Understands and can translate brand strategy to actionable steps.
- An obsessive attention to detail
- A keen understanding of the English Language. You read a lot, and you write even more. You understand how to use words to communicate messaging and tone.
- Understands the importance of deadlines, and meets them religiously.
- Great conversationalist.
- Excellent at research. Knows how to ask questions and find answers.
- Can manage projects and be creative within deadlines. You know how to create the balance between giving space to iterate, and getting things shipped.
Stand out with:
- A passion for documentation. You know how to write, and can write well.
- Is familiar with content management systems (WordPress, etc)
- Experience working with brand documentation, style guides, and standards.
- A hunger for rapid growth and development. You have desire to manage critique, review work, teach others and work with partners with different perspectives.
Benefits & Perks
- Fully remote. Work from anywhere you want (across the world).
- Flexible working hours. Work the best way you know how, whether you are an early bird or a night owl.
- Health insurance.
- Learning & development. Get assigned a yearly learning budget for courses, books and anything else you may want.
- Remote work allowance. Get coverage for recurring costs (internet, electricity, etc) incurred during remote work
- Reset days. Take time off when you are feeling overwhelmed, no questions asked.
- Gifts from the team at the most random of times.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online