Remote Accountant Needed at Crossover for Work
About the job
Crossover is the world’s #1 source of remote full-time jobs. Our clients offer top-tier pay for top-tier talent. We’re recruiting this role for our client, IgniteTech. Have you got what it takes?
Are you ready to be part of a small and efficient Global Sales team, working remotely in Global sales operations? We have automated all of the non-essential tasks away, so you will be focused on delivering only the tasks that add value to the organization.
You will learn and stretch your capabilities on a daily basis, with focused SLAs, and daily coaching from a world-class manager. This position is still being developed and there will be opportunities to grow and expand within the organization. From time to time, we will be asking this role to support/build tools to help us make multi-million dollar decisions.
What You Will Be Doing
- Part of your work is in processing documentation for quotes, invoices, document signatures, reports, reconciliations, etc.
- The other part will be Salesforce wrangling for Reseller Specific reporting within the Partnerships channels
- Support 1-4 sales people initially
- Oversee customer license delivery
What You Won’t Be Doing
- Sales (this role does not require new sales, only delivery and processing of orders)
- Data analysis by the book. Many of these projects are not going to be easy and the data will not always be readily available.
- “Here’s all the answers. Now put the pieces together” – Not at all. Many of these projects will take some digging and the information at the end may prove out of reach. That is not a failure. That is an opportunity to grow and expand our organization.
Accountant Key Responsibilities
This analyst is part processor and part analyst. The primary work units they complete are the following:
Prepare Quotes through delivery of license:
- Enter Quoting Data Structures for formatting prior to submission to Finance
- Submitting quote requests to Finance – Upon receipt – confirmation and delivery to customer
- Process with Docusign to gather required signatures
- Liase with internal teams for internal document coordination and license release
- Salesforce End-User wrangling for Reseller Specific reporting within the Partnerships channels
- Develop projection and time-based analytics within Salesforce
- Independent pricing projects/analysis based on Reseller specific requirements
Processor is expected to be able to run reports related to any of these transactions and accounts.
- 1+ years of Sales Enablement or processing Experience.
- 1+ years of Salesforce analytics development (Dashboards and reports) or 3+ years of another CRM analytics tool
- Independent Project Experience
- Former Sales Operations or Analyst experience
- Salesforce experience (certified preferred)
- Corporate Salesforce Experience. Basic understanding of, and hands-on experience with, Reports and Dashboards within Salesforce.
- Excel and Google sheets for analysis and projects
- Sales Enablement. The best candidate has supported sales teams process documentation and close opportunities and been accountable for the analytics and reporting
If you want to work hard at a company where you can grow and be a part of a dynamic team, join IgniteTech!
Through our portfolio of leading enterprise software solutions, we ignite business performance for thousands of customers globally. We’re doing it in an entirely remote workplace that is focused on building teams of top talent and operating in a model that provides challenging opportunities and personal flexibility.
A career with IgniteTech is challenging and fast-paced. We are always looking for energetic and enthusiastic employees to join our world-class team.
We offer opportunities for personal contribution and promote career development. IgniteTech is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
Working with Crossover
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), long-term position. The position is immediately available and requires entering into an independent contractor agreement with Crossover. The compensation level for this role is $15 USD/hour, which equates to $30,000 USD/year assuming 40 hours per week and 50 weeks per year. The payment period is weekly. Consult www.crossover.com/help-and-faqs for more details on this topic.
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
Important! If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form – by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/auth/reset-password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-4558-NG-Lagos-Accountant.017