React Frontend Developer (Remote)
💫 About SokoSQ
We are building a suite of easy-to-use e-сommerce solutions that help small business owners manage, grow and market their businesses online
🌱 The opportunity
We are looking for a skilled React.js Developer that has 2+ years of experience to join our front-end development team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing user interface components using React.js. As a member of our front-end team, you will have significant ownership over how our users interact with our software, as well as shaping our codebase
- Conceptualise, develop and deploy new features for our user-facing products
- Work side by side with designers and engineers in a multi-team environment
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Ensure code integrity with a constantly evolving codebase
- Translating PSDs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance
- Advocate for frontend best practices
🔧 Your Skills
- You have 2+ years of relevant experience as a front-end engineer/developer in a fast-paced tech environment
- Strong experience with the React.js framework
- Attention to detail: you can build layouts that closely resemble the designs
- Understand the bigger picture: you don’t just build awesome customer experiences but can play a crucial role in choosing what we build and how we build it
- Experience using a component-oriented approach and thinking in a reusable way
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced software startup with huge potential. *Even if you’re not sure you meet all of these requirements, please reach out!
🌱Why apply to SokoSQ?
- Fully remote, forever. We occasionally meet to work together in a nice coffee shop or cafe
- Possibility of getting equity based on performance
- Small team, flat hierarchy, mission-driven. These are the usual buzzwords here, except we actually mean them. We’re small and lean, and we love what we’re doing
- A modern tech stack to work with. We use ReactJS with TypeScript, Next.js, and React Query. Our CI/CD is built with GitHub Actions, and we use Jest and Cypress for testing
- Team bonding events
- And Much, Much More!
How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email us at [email protected] Include the role’s title in your subject line
2 Comments on “React Frontend Developer (Remote) Needed at SokoSQ”
I so much appreciate this opportunity!
I am good at this