The Micro Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) across Nigeria are on a path to taking the global Entrepreneurship Stage as the internet has enabled them to make their products and services available to customers within Nigeria and across different continents.
Project Empower is an Opportunity many indigenous businesses in Nigeria can explore in order to create quality and become competitive by adding value globally.
An initiative of IHS Towers, Project Empower seeks to support 500 entrepreneurs and businesses to build sustainable brands. The accelerator program for Nigerian-owned businesses is a 3-month online intensive training program aimed at supporting top-notch, emerging and innovative businesses.
The Acceleration Programme Involves:
- Training: The accelerator programme is designed to help start-ups and MSMEs brand their products, build products and services that solve real-life problems and gain traction.
- Mentorship: The program provides us with the opportunity to meet with Mentors, who are resource persons with reasonable years of experience in supporting entrepreneurs to grow their businesses to scale.
- Funding Support: At the end of the accelerator programme, participants would have business plans fully developed in order to access funding from various already existing financial institutions and donors of their choice.
The 2022 Project Empower Accelerator Programme will target Nigerian startups and MSMEs. The following businesses are eligible to apply for Project Empower Accelerator Programme:
- Food or Beverage Production
- Wholesale or Retail
- Interior Design & Real Estate
How to apply
Applications for the Project Empower Acceleration Programme are currently ongoing. Participate to scale your business.
- Call for Applications: Project Empower for Startups & Entrepreneurs
- United States Diversity Immigrant Visa Program (DV-2024): Live and Work in the United States of America.
- French Government Excellence Scholarship Program 2023 for Masters & Ph.D. Study in France (Funded)
- Polygon Bootcamp Africa for Web3 Developers
- Call for Applications: Global Innovation Challenge 2022 ($10,000 Cash Prize)
- Data Analyst Internship at Paypal
- Call for Applications: 2023 Savvy Prize for Impact-Driven Entrepreneurs (Win $3,000 Cash Prizes and Support)
- Remote Web Development Internship at Vicdigit Tech
- USADF Accelerate Program to Reward African-Owned Businesses with $250k
- MTN-SAS Data Science Training Program 2022
- Nokia Foundation Scholarships 2023/2024 for International Students to Study in Finland
- Call for Applications: BFA Global Catalyst Fund 2022