Production procedure for Hair Shampoo. It Is Very Important To Follow The steps in order to achieve the desired result.
- Water. 8 liters
- Nitrosol or antisol 1/16kg
- Soda ash. 1/4kg
- Sodium tripolysphate (STPP) 1/8kg
- Sodium lauryl sulpfate 1/4kg
- Sodium sulphate. 1/8kg
- Texapon 1/2liter
- Sulphonic. 1/2liter
- Menthol. 50g
- Glycerin. 150ml
- Vitamin E. 50ml
- Colourant. As desired 1/2tbs
- Perfume. 40ml
We are producing 10liters of hair shampoo
We will start with 8 liters of water the remaining 2 liter will be used to mix other chemicals. N.B you are expected to dissolve all other chemicals in a separate bowl before pouring it into Nitrosol and make sure all the particle are completely dissolved in water.
- Measure out 8 liters of water into a measuring bucket.
- Gradually add Nitrosol in 8 liters water and stir it up to 10-15 minutes.
- Add soda ash
- Dissolve 1/16kg of SLS in water.
- Stir the Nitrosol before adding the SLS into the main solution then stir for about 10-15 minute
- Dissolve 1/8 of sodium sulphate in small quantity of water and stir it for about 5-10 minutes before adding it into the main solution..
- Mix 1/2liters of sulphonic and 1/4kg of texapon in a separate bowl before you add it into the main solution, the solution will be getting thicker and thicker.
- Dissolve 50grams of menthol into a small quantity of water before pouring it into the main solution and stir.
- Add 150ml of glycerine in to the mixture and mix it well
- Add 30ml of vitamin E and stir the solution very well
- Add any color of your choice and stir the solution very well.
N.B The lighter your color is beautiful your product will appear.