About the job
Are you a strong Content Editor, with experience working on stocks, financial news and tech websites who is looking to join a dynamic & forward-thinking content agency aiming to expand their reach in these areas?
Do you know how to identify articles that lack flow, clarity, persuasive edge, organizational structure, and contain grammatical errors?
We NEED You!
SM is in need of a talented editor to rewrite content produced by our in-house writers, proofread for errors, polish them, correct for syntax, flow, structural issues, clarity and other vague statements.
We need an Editor who can edit our articles so that it is clear, compelling, engaging, tailored to your audience’s needs, and serve your objective.
Our network of clients spans several websites and we have a strong focus on quality and accuracy.
- Checking and editing content, SEO research, planning and optimisation
- WordPress formatting and publishing
- Content publishing/uploading
- Monitoring and reporting on search performance across our portfolio
- Supporting in the planning and execution of the content plan
- Analysis and problem solving of SEO issues
- Assisting SEO team achieving KPIs
- 3+ years of experience as an Editor or Writer, experience in SEO search, Content and Link-building as well as how different SEO strategies come together
- Experience using WordPress (Compulsory)
- Strong trading experience and passion for Financial markets
- Ability to manage a team of writers
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
“What’s in it for me” we hear you ask?
- A brilliant opportunity to grow your career & work with a fun, fast-paced & growing company, prepared to let you shine
- Flexible & relaxed working environment
- Pensions and Health Insurance
- A Competitive Salary; commensurate to your experience & reviewed annually
- Work from anywhere in Nigeria.
Satoshi Media is a content agency that creates blogs, news articles and how-to guides to businesses in the technology and financial sectors.