- Job ID: 530
- Job Title: Platform Assistant
- Company: Transnational Corporation of Nigeria Plc
- Location: Lagos
- Department/Function: Marketing and Communications
- Job Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type: Full Time
- Minimum Qualification: B.SC
- Preferred Years of Experience: 2
- Application Deadline: 5 day(s)
This role reports to the GH-MCC. He/She will be responsible for supporting all the departmental functions in ensuring co-ordination and reporting the overall MCC performance.
The role will also manage the Group’s social media platforms.
- Managing and collating reports across the department.
- Curating content and managing all social media platform (Transcorp Group).
- Event planning and co-ordination.
- Guest and vendor management.
- Managing and processing branding collaterals eg, procuring business cards, roll up banners, letter heads, staff ID Cards etc.
- Store management and record keeping
- Processing vendor payments and following through
- QUALIFICATION: Masters degree in Marketing, Mass communications, and/or relevant field in Communications/EnglishEXPERIENCE
2+ years relevant work experience in Marketing or Communications role.
Proven success designing and executing marketing and communications strategies and campaigns
- Microsoft Software Engineering Internship Program 2023 for Young Nigerians
- Apply for the Canva Create Community Awards 2022
- Remote Full-time Copywriter Needed at Dandy
- Remote Frontend Engineer Needed at The Bulb Africa
- Remote and On-site Interns Needed at Paymish for Digital Positions
- Remote Content Writer Needed at SearchEye
- Remote Back-end Developer Developer Needed at GoodTalent Co.
- Remote Data Scientist Needed at Okra Ng
WANT MORE? JOIN OUR CHANNEL