PEC Internship Program 2022
Applications is ongoing for the PEC Internship Program 2022. Pakistan Engineering Council Traineeship is for all Pakistani Students. Applicants having any academic background are eligible. The Pakistan Engineering Council is a professional body for the accreditation of engineering education and regulation of the engineering profession in Pakistan.
Under this scheme, the PEC plans to train 2,000 fresh engineers. Fresh Graduates will be given preference. All Engineers in any Discipline are eligible for the Pakistan Engineering Council Traineeship. The key purpose of this program is to give Fresh Graduates hands-on exposure, working knowledge, skill enhancement, and professional competence to work with the latest techniques and technologies.
What is the PEC internship program Eligibility Criteria?
To get into the PEC Trainee Engineers Programs, applicants have to fulfill the following criteria.
- Fill out the Online application form
- The minority quota is 5%
- The disability quota is 2%
- Applicants having Pakistani citizenship are eligible.
- Male & females both can apply.
- Candidates who have graduated in the last two years can apply.
- At least, must have 2.5 CGPA
What is the PEC internship program Application Process?
- Registration by applicants through submission of data including Discipline, Domicile, location & Area of Interest along with CV
- Access of applicant’s pool to interested Employers as per their need/ requirement
- Selection of applicants by the employers themselves through profile/ CV review and Interview (if needed).
- Employers will share the list of selected candidates with PEC for formal notification.
- After approval of PEC, the selected candidates will be notified
- Release of salary by PEC to the concerned employers for their selected Trainee Engineers.
- Acknowledgment of salary paid to the Trainee Engineers must be submitted to PEC internship program committee by the Employers
- After completion of the six-month duration, the employer will submit a feedback report as per PEC format.
- Experience Certificate will be issued by PEC internship program committee to Trainee Engineers on successful completion, in consultation with respective Employer.
How do I Apply for the PEC internship program?
Interested candidates have to Fill and submit the online application form via the link below:
For more information: Please Visit the Official website of PEC Internship Program.