- Understanding of Agile Software Development.
- Ability to work and collaborate within a team.
- Availability to work for a minimum of 30 hours per week.
- Ability to quickly adapt to new ideas and learning of new skills.
- Applicants must have the necessary tools required to work remotely; A good laptop, Internet connection and access to power supply.
- 50k Monthly allowance.
- Mentorship from Experienced Software Development and Design Engineers.
- First-hand exposure to Software Development Industry experience.
- Access to Workspaces (Where Flexisaf offices are located across Nigeria).
FlexiSAF Edusoft Limited is a Software company that is focused primarily on education. Since its inception in 2010, FlexiSAF has continued to take giants strides in reinventing learning and inspiring people to make lifelong positive impact.
With over 700 institutions, (primary, secondary, tertiary, government parastatals and learning centres), over 100 staff and 6 branches, everything we do has our clients at the epicentre.