Deadline: 10th January, 2021
Applications are now open for nourishing Africa entrepreneur support program. In partnership with the Mastercard Foundation and the United States African Development Foundation, Nourishing Africa has developed the Entrepreneur Support Program.
The Nourishing Africa Entrepreneur Support Program is geared towards young Nigerian entrepreneurs who want to rebuild and strengthen their agri-food business.
THE PROGRAM 4 PHASES
- 800 applicants will be selected to participate in the online training.
- 500 out of the participants will be selected to undergo an online 8-day seminar
- 125 participants will then be selected for N3,500,000 grant.
- The other 375 agri-food entrepreneurs will be connected to financial partners for favourable funding options.
- Ongoing support and mentoring over a 1-year period will be provided to all 800 agri-food entrepreneurs who were selected from the application stage
- Top 125 applicants will receive direct grant intervention of N3,500,000
- Top 500 will receive 8 days free online intensive training
- Top 800 applicants will receive training and one year mentorship support
The program is open to:
- Nigerian citizen between the ages of 20-40
- Into food or agriculture business in Abia, Anambra, Delta, Edo, FCT, Kaduna, Kano, Lagos, Ogun, Osun or Oyo State?
- Available and ready to participate in the full program.
The Program is set to start on 18th January 2021.
All applications must be submitted ONLINE through the application form at www.nourishingafrica.com/esp. You start the application by entering an email address and password in the fields provided on the application page
follow us on our social media platforms