Applications are now invited for the NITDA – Google Digital Economy Employability Program for Nigerians. Here’s how to apply:
The National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) is committed to implementing the National Digital economy policy for digital Nigeria. Our mandate is to create a framework for the planning, research, development, standardization, application, coordination, monitoring, evaluation and regulation of Information Technology practices in Nigeria.
- Beginner in the Digital Economy with NO prior IT skills
- Have an interest in IT skill development ‘Available for training in your State of Residence.
- Ready to dedicate 2 hours daily for self-paced certification
Closing Date: Application opens on 24th November 2022; closes on 30th November 2022.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified Applicants should apply via this link https://deep.nitda.gov.ng
Training begins on 5th December 2022
- Digital Marketer Needed at iLot
- Remote WordPress Developer Needed at Turing
- Innovate Now Africa Assistive Technology Accelerator Program 2023 for African Startups
- Standard Chartered Women in Tech Incubation Programme 2023 for Zambian women entrepreneurs ($10,000 equity-free grant)
- MTN Foundation, AFG unveil Digital Empowerment Programme for Women SMEs
- Call for Applications: GABI Studentprenuer Awards 2022 for Nigerian Students (Win N1.5m worth of prizes)
- Future Academy Tech Scholarship and Boot Camp for Young Africans in 2023
- IT Intern Needed at Procter & Gamble