Deadline: 18th April, 2021
Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Trainee Programme 2021
Application is now open for interested and qualified candidates to apply for Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Trainee 2021: The graduate management trainee program in Finance, Supply Chain (Brewing / Logistics) and Supply Chain (Packaging / Logistics).
The Nigerian Breweries Plc – As the foremost brewing company in Nigeria, we are proud of our vision to Wow Nigeria with our Great Brands, Passionate People and World Class Performance.
The Graduate Management Development Scheme is targeted at identifying young, ambitious and talented Nigerian graduates with the right attitude and profile to pursue successful and interesting long-term careers in a world class environment. As an organisation that is committed to improving Gender Balance, we encourage female applicants to take advantage of this programme.
After a highly competitive selection process, successful candidates will undergo a systematic and broad-based training programme involving projects and experiential attachments for 12 months within our Finance Division. At the end of the training, successful candidates will be appointed to management positions in our company.
Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Trainee Programme 2021 General Requirements
- The ideal candidate should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in related disciplines (see each program category below for specific requirements) – A Second Class Honours (Upper Division) plus a Masters’ degree will be given priority
- Minimum of Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- Completion of NYSC, not earlier than January 2017.
- Maximum of two years work experience (0 – 2 years experience).
- Digital agility
- Geographical mobility within and outside Nigeria.
How to Apply for Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Trainee Programme 2021
To apply for the Nigerian Breweries Management Trainee 2021, select from list of available programs below for specific requirements and application procedures;