About the Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme 2021
Launched 31st of August 2021, the Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme (NJFP) is a youth empowerment partnership initiative between the Federal Government of Nigeria and the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
Benefits of the Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme
Other programs and initiatives tend to require some sort of advanced requirement from applicants or lower the entry bar in terms of the kind of opportunities that are available. NJFP does the opposite by inviting qualified applicants across a level playing field without compromising the pedigree of organizations that will play host to successful Fellows.
The programme will serve all of Nigeria – from North to South and East to West – ensuring that organisations and youth from all corners of the country can participate.
Eligibility for the Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme
- Must be a Nigerian citizen.
- Be a fresh graduate (Bachelor’s Degree or HND Certificate) from any discipline and graduated not earlier than 2017.
- Graduate with at least a Second Class Lower (2.2) for Bachelor’s Degree or Upper Credit (> 3.00) for HND Certificate holders.
- Be at most 30 years old.
- Not currently engaged in any employment.
- Have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) OR have a certificate of exemption from the NYSC.
- Demonstrate interest/commitment in chosen career field.
- Demonstrate interest/commitment to contributing to Nigeria’s socio-economic development.
- Have excellent time management and a professional attitude.
- Have good verbal and written communication skills.