Deadline: 15th February 2022.
NEPAD/APRM Kenya Secretariat Recruitment 2022 for Kenyans
In todays latest Jobs in Kenya – NEPAD/APRM Kenya Secretariat is a Semi-Autonomous Government Agency under the National Treasury and Planning. It was established through a Presidential Executive Order Gazette Notice No. 6225 of 2002 and was further reconstituted in June 2016 by merging the NEPAD National Steering Committee and the Africa Peer Review Mechanism (APRM) Governing Council into one body.
The Secretariat is responsible for the overall coordination and monitoring of the African Union Programmes and projects in Kenya on sustainable development and good governance.
In order to fulfil its mandate, the Secretariat, through NEPAD/APRM Kenya Governing Council seeks to fill the existing vacant posts in its establishment as follows:
- Director, NEPAD Programmes – 1 Post
- Director, Corporate Services – 1 Post
- Senior Accountant – 1 Post
- Internal Auditor I – 1 Post
- Programme Officer II – 1 Post
- Records Management Officer III – 1 Post
Interested and qualified persons are required drop their applications in the designated Box at the Secretariat’s offices, Liaison House 4th Floor during working hours (8am-5.00pm). Applicants may also send through post office as per the address provided below so as to reach the Secretariat on or before 15th February 2022.
The applications, should be properly indicated on top of the envelope reference No. for the position applied for.
- Internal advertisement dated 20th April 2021 stands cancelled
- Applications containing false information shall be disqualifie
- Details of academic and professional certificates not obtained by closure of the advert shall not be considere
- Applicants should indicate daytime telephone number, postal address, current salary, names and contacts of 3 referees
- Only shortlisted candidates and successful candidates shall be contacted
- Canvasing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification
Applications and comprehensive Curriculum Vitae, certified copies of academic and professional certificates and all other requirements should be addressed to:
The Chief Executive Officer
NEPAD/APRM KENYA SECRETARIAT
LIAISON HOUSE, 4TH FLOOR (STATEHOUSE AVENUE)
P.O. BOX 46270-00100 NAIROBI
For more Information: Visit the website for NEPAD/APRM Kenya Secretariat Recruitment 2022 for Kenyans