NAPE-YP Entrepreneurship Program (NEP) 2022 for Nigerians The NAPE-YP Entrepreneurship Program (NEP) is a platform set up to provide business support to young professionals with business plans/ideas associated with the upstream sector of the Oil & Gas industry.
It is open to all active members of NAPE-YP, who are financially up-to-date.
Deadline for submission: 14th May, 2022.
Closing ceremony/Award: 28th May, 2022.
Fill the application form below; https://cutt.ly/5GHDkAb
- Submit a document covering business overview
- Proof of legal registration (if available)
NAPE-YP Entrepreneurship Program (NEP) 2022 for Nigerians
- Mandela Washington Fellowship YALI Digital Marketing Online Course For Youth
- Technovators for Social Good Scholarship to Attend the One Young World Summit 2022 (Fully Funded to Manchester, United Kingdom)
- Niger Delta Power Holding Company Internships 2022
- Mo Ibrahim Foundation Academy Fellowship 2022/2023 for young emerging African Leaders (Fully Funded to UK & £2,365 monthly stipend)