Applications are now open for the Mastercard Foundation Graduate Internship Program 2022. Here’s how to apply:
Application Deadline: August 23, 2022
Mastercard Foundation seeks a world where everyone has the opportunity to learn and prosper.
Through its Young Africa Works strategy and Canadian EleV program, the Foundation works with partners to ensure that millions of young people, especially young women, access quality education, financial services, and dignified work.
Mastercard Foundation was established in 2006 through the generosity of Mastercard when it became a public company. The Foundation is independent with its own Board of Directors and CEO.
The Foundation has opened offices in Rwanda, Kenya, Ghana, Senegal, Ethiopia, Nigeria, and Uganda, building a broader leadership presence in Africa to develop specific strategies that support youth employment.
Within a country, Mastercard Foundation work with governments, the private sector, educators, young people, and other funders to improve the quality of education and vocational training, prepare young people for the workforce, expand access to financial services for entrepreneurs and small businesses, and connect job seekers to dignified and fulfilling work.
- Candidates must be a resident of and residing in the country where the post is advertised.
- Minimum work experience 0-2 years.
- Flexible, adaptable, and able to execute a range of job duties with changing priorities.
- Possess excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills with the ability to articulate information to a variety of constituents across cultures.
- Possess professional maturity, sensitivity with different cultures, and impeccable integrity that exemplify the Foundation’s values.
- Demonstrate a commitment to Mastercard Foundation’s values and vision.
- Bachelor’s Degree: Computer Science, Data Science, Engineering, Information Management, Mathematics or related field.
Duration Of Internship
- 12 months
- Digital Economy Intern Uganda
- Gender Intern Senegal
- Finance Intern Senegal
- Safeguarding Intern Senegal
- Safeguarding Intern Kenya
- Safeguarding Intern Nigeria
- Safeguarding Intern Rwanda
- Gender Intern Rwanda
- People & Culture Intern Rwanda
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Mastercard Foundation Graduate Internship 2022
- Contract UX Designer Needed Zazuu Co.
- Access Bank Womenpreneur Pitch-A-ton Africa 2022 for Women Entrepreneurs Across Africa (Naira 5 million Financial Grant).
- Software Engineer Needed at United Bank for Africa.
- Eskom 2022 Internship Programme For African Students And Graduates.
- AgroHack Challenge 2022 for Young Nigerian Agriculture Entrepreneurs.
- Innocent C. Chukwuma Award For Social Impact.
- Accounting Intern, Front-end and Back-end Engineer Needed at Oystr Finance.
- She Loves Tech Global Startup Competition 2022 women-led and women-impact startups.
- Junior UI/ UX, Front End, PHP Developer & Mobile Developers Needed at Pruvia Integrated Limited.
- SAP Young Professionals Program 2022 for young African graduates.
WANT MORE? JOIN OUR CHANNEL