Job Title: Marketing Officer
Job Id: 155706
Location: Lagos – LOS, Nigeria – NG
Category: Corporate & Commercial
- Qatar Airways (QR) have embarked on an exciting transformation journey to change how we interact with our customers. As part of this journey, we are now recruiting for the role of Marketing Officer- Western Africa based in Lagos, Nigeria.
- You will support the Station Head in the planning, development and execution of all ATL and BTL marketing activities, so as to drive revenue and grow loyalty of QR products to all major accounts and target market segments.
Your Main Accountabilities
- Support Marketing Manager/Marketing Specialist to plan according to Head Office and Regional Office guidelines the annual Marketing plan for station
- To enhance product position and meet revenue objectives
- Support target oriented campaigns based on customer segmentation and market intelligence.
- Source and share market research, insight and trends that will improve the quality of the campaigns delivered in the region.
- Monitor collateral stocks.
- Ongoing measurement and optimisation of al marketing budget spend.
- Work with Finance to ensure suppliers are paid on time and expenses are beinf accrued
- Deliver ongoing and timely reports requested by stakeholders.
- Observe and comply with all procurement, finance, contractual policies of the region, and company’s requirements.
- Source and develop marketing collateral and merchandise as per QR guidelines
- The position involves a close communication and liaison with Sales team, E-Commerce, Pricing and CM to understand and support the company objectives and achieve the targets.
Be part of an extraordinary story:
- Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make.
- You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience.
- You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community. Our best is here and still to come.
- To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
- Together, everything is possible.
To be successful in this role, you must possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- The rights to live and work in Nigeria.
- Solid marketing strategizing, planning, and analyzing skills.
- Proven track of successful stakeholders management.
- A minimum of 4 year of commercial marketing experience.
- Strong negotiation skill.
- Excellent communication skill in English
- Confidence in using MSword, Excel, and Powerpoint.
- The ability to speak French fluently–this would be an advantage.
24th March, 2022.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online