Deadline: 31st January 2021.
Lonadek is seeking to engage skilled and motivated young STEM Talents with international educational exposure who are presently seeking internship opportunities in Nigeria. The preferred candidate should be an undergraduate or postgraduate student who is passionate about pursing internship opportunities with an indigenous Engineering Technology & Innovation Solutions Company that is committed to developing the capacity and capability of young STEM talents.
- Be an indigene of Nigeria
- Be currently pursuing, or just recently concluded, a STEM related degree in an internationally reputable institution
- Demonstrate strong passion for human capacity development
- Possess proven track of academic excellence in your current field of endeavour
- Show passion towards community development. Previous voluntary experiences geared towards community development would be an added advantage.
- Possess excellent research and data analytics skills.
- Demonstrate strong presentation and communication skills
- Be tech-savvy, and conversant with modern IT systems
- Exhibit excellent interpersonal skills
NOTE: that only qualified candidates will be contacted.