The Lagos State Science Research and Innovation Council (LASRIC) is calling for applications from innovative and tech-enabled projects and solutions.
The applications are open for the following categories:
- Fund-ready innovative startups with Minimum Viable Products (MVPs)
- Patentable research & development projects aimed at tackling challenges in Lagos State.
- Solutions that aid the understanding of Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) in educational (primary – tertiary) institutions
Winners will receive grant funding of up to N5,000,000!
- Specialized university colleges and university colleges accredited at the institution level
- Research organizations encompassed by Nigerian guidelines
- Agricultural/Environmental trusts with legally mandate research and development activities
- Profit oriented organizations no more than 10 years old
- Company or organization must be registered in Lagos or doing works directly impacting the Lagos ecosystem
- Individuals applying must be sponsored or supported by any of the above.
Deadline: November 30, 2022.
Click here to apply
- IT Intern Needed at Procter & Gamble
- NLNG Graduate Trainee Program 2023 for Young Nigerians
- Tourism Hackathon Nigeria 2022 (All-expense paid trip to Madrid, Spain)
- Dangote Group Recruitment for Engineers 2022
- New York Times Newsroom Fellowship Programme 2023 (Paid position)
- Google EMEA 2023 Internship Application Now Opened
- Apply: Remote Tech Internship at Skibble
- Call for Applications: Outsource Global Free Software and Data Analytics Training
- Tamkeen Young Entrepreneur Program 2022
- Call for Applications: The Challenge Fund for Youth Employment 2022
- Apply for the Walmart Data Science Bootcamp – Fall 2022