The Lagos State Employment Trust Fund (LSETF) is set to host a webinar masterclass on the topic: Tapping into Business Opportunities in the Creative Sector: Fashion Industry for entrepreneurs in the Fashion Business and Industry.
Seasoned speaker and CEO of Style House Files and Lagos Fashion Week, Omoyemi Akerele has been unveiled to facilitate the event as thhe Masterclass seeks to share strategies, tips and enlighten participants on the right steps towards success in the industry.
Mind-bloggling questions will be tackled and clarifications provided where necessary. Participants also stand a chance to work with the Lagos Fashion Week upon registration.
The Masterclass is set to hold on Wednesday, September 14, 2022.
Click here to apply.
About Lagos State Employment Trust Fund
The Lagos State Employment Trust Fund (LSETF) story began in 2016 when it was established by the Lagos State Employment Trust Fund Law 2016 to tackle unemployment and promote entrepreneurship in Lagos State by empowering its residents with job and wealth creation opportunities.
The Fund, which was launched with an initial capital of N25Billion, has, over the years, empowered Lagos residents across different demographics with innovative programmes.
LSETF fosters entrepreneurship by improving access to finance and markets, strengthening the institutional capacity of MSMEs and formulating policies designed to improve the business environment in Lagos State. It also promotes human capital development in the state through programmes designed to train Lagos residents with relevant skills and place them in paid employment.
Click here to apply.
- Call for Applications: Lagos Agripreneurship Programme (LAP)
- Call for Applications: DBN Entrepreneurship Training Programme 2022
- Call for Application: 9mobile Essay Competition 2022
- Call for Applications: Africa StartUp Initiative Program
- UBA Foundation National Essay Competition 2022 for Nigerian Students
- First National Bank (FNB) International Graduate Trainee Program 2022 for Young Graduates.
- D-Prize Challenge 2022 for Aspiring Entrepreneurs (Win up to $20,000)
- Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship Programme 2023 for study in Ireland