Deadline: 28th February, 2021
LabEight has opened applications for its LaunchPad Spring 2021 program to entrepreneurs and founders across the African continent.
The LabEight Africa program aims at supporting African entrepreneurs to build an ecosystem through the provision of the necessary operational and technical assistance to create socially conscious solutions.
The program also aims to equip African entrepreneurs with the required business and leadership skills that can deliver world-class solutions.
OBJECTIVES OF THE PROGRAM
- Training & Mentorship: To help young local entrepreneurs develop world class solutions.
- Social Impact: To contribute in the growth of the tech ecosystem on the continent.
- Solve Problems: To develop solutions that solves socio-economic problems.
Participants in the program stands to benefit the following:
- Business advisory
- Personalized mentorship
- Product development
- Matchmaking with experienced CTOs/CxOs
- Opportunities for validation and market expansion
- Detailed learning about market size, choosing a revenue model, and how to pitch.
- Exclusive Pitch Night to an audience of entrepreneurs, mentors, investors and community members.
The 12-week program commences Monday, March 1, 2021, while the demo day sets to hold on Tuesday, June 15, 2021.
How To Apply
For more information visit the official webpage of LabEight Africa program 2021