KYEOP Application form 2022 | KYEOP cycle 8
Application is now open for KYEOP Application form 2022. The Kenya Youth Employment Opportunities Project registration form for KYEOP Cycle 8 2022/2023 is out, we shall be providing you with the requirements, the registration portal, and all other useful information for the application. More importantly, if you have any questions after reading this you can ask in the comment section.
There have been several questions and anticipation for the release of KYEOP application form 2022, the good news is that KYEOP registration portal is currently open and applicants are to apply for the KYEOP cycle 8 application.
To avoid unnecessary mistakes during the KYEOP cycle 8 application, take your time to read through this useful information about the KYEOP application form 2022.
KYEOP Registration Form 2022
- Kenya Youths between 18-29 years of age (with some components extending up to 35 years)
- Should have National I.D
- Have no more than form 4 education
- Do not currently have a job
- Must be a Kenya citizen
If you meet the following requirements for KYEOP Application form 2022 you can then proceed to the KYEOP Registration Form 2022 for KYEOP cycle 8.
Eligible Regions for the KYEOP cycle 8
The KYEOP Application form 2022 is open for those in the following regions:
- others includes: Kiambu, Kisii, Migori, Machakos, Mandera, Mombasa, Nyandarua, Nakuru, Nairobi, Turkana and Wajir Countries.
Is KYEOP Cycle 8 Application Form 2022 Out?
Prior to the above advert, interested persons have been asking if actually the KYEOP cycle 8 application form 2022 is yet out.
Yes, KYEOP cycle 8 application form is and the registration portal is currently active. So, what you have to do is go through the requirements and the steps for registration below.
Requirements for KYEOP Application 2022
Take note of the below requirements before you begin processing KYEOP application form as failure to adhere might likely lead to disqualification.
- Basically you must be a citizen of Kenya (Kenyan)
- The programme welcomes applications mainly from youths between the age of 18 to 29
- Your education level of up to form four or below
- You should be either unemployed, underemployed or self-employed
- Applicants applying should not be undergoing studies in tertiary institution
Benefits from KYEOP cycle 8
If selected for the KYEOP cycle 8, you enjoy the following benefits listed below from the Kenya Youth Employment Opportunities Project.
- Startup funds (grant) to expand their business
- Adequate training on different businesses
- One month of life skills and core business training
- Two (2) months of formal skills training followed by 3 months of internship
- Five (5) months apprenticeship under a qualified Master-Craftsman
- Entrepreneurship training
ALSO READ: How To Apply For KYEOP cycle 8
How to Register for Kenya Youth Employment Opportunities Project
There are five (5) in KYEOP application process which includes personal information, contact details, occupation status, education & skills, then confirmation.
You will have to carefully fill out these application forms by visiting the registration portal https://kyeop.go.ke/register.
KYEOP cycle 8 Application Deadline
KYEOP application form portal was open on the 17th of May and it will close on the 31st of May as such all persons interested must submit their application before the stipulated date.
Do you have any have any other question or information you’d like to get concerning KYEOP application form 2022? kindly drop your questions in the comment section.
KYEOP 8 Cycle Business Support Beneficiaries Receive:
- Grants to start or expand their businesses.
- Business development services where they are trained and guided on how to be great entrepreneurs.
KYEOP 8 Cycle Training & Internship Beneficiaries Receive:
- 1 month of Life Skills & Core Business Skills Training.
- 2 months of formal skills training followed by 3 months of internship.
- 5 months apprenticeship under a qualified Master-Craftsman
- Entrepreneurship training.