Applications are now open for Kwara State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM), the application process will last for two weeks from 3rd January, 2021 to 16th January, 2021. All eligible and interested applicants are hereby invited to apply for the 2,000 teaching appointments in the state’s Senior Secondary Schools.
Vacancies are advertised in the underlisted subject areas:
- English Language
- Literature in English
- Social Studies
- Basic Education Studies
- Primary Education Studies
- Integrated Science
- Agriculture Science
- Business Education
- Introductory Technology
- Physical and Health Education
- Computer Science
- Civic Education
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Christian Religious Studies
Applicants should possess the following requirements;
- Bachelor’s degree obtained from accredited institutions of higher learning in the said subject areas.
- All applicants must possess 5 O’ Level Credit Passes in not more than two sittings, including Mathematics and English Language.
- Only applicants with a minimum of Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject areas should apply.
- Applicants must possess teaching qualifications. Registration with Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) and computer literacy would be added advantage.
- HND holders in relevant school subjects with Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE) may also apply.
- Applicants should not be more than 35years of age.
- Applicants must possess NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Applicants must be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of the state.
- Applicants must be certified medically fit for work by a recognised general Hospital.
- All interested and eligible candidates must complete an online application form
- Applicants must upload their recent passport photograph, valid means of identification, (National I. D card, Driver’s license, International Passport or Voters’ card); plus all academic certificates.
Only eligible candidates shall be invited for a written Qualifying Examination scheduled for Monday 25th January, 2021 by 10:00a.m.
Oral interview and certificates screening shall be conducted only for candidates who successfully passed the qualifying examinations from Monday 8th February, 2021 to Saturday 13th February, 2021 by 10:00a.m. daily.
(Candidates are to come with their original acknowledgement slips printed online).
NB: Only successful candidates shall be notified through SMS for each stage of the recruitment process.
For more Information: Visit the webpage for KWARA STATE TESCOM RECRUITMENT 2021
follow us on our social media platforms