Apply for KPMG Africa Graduate Recruitment Program 2022 for young Africans. Here’s how to apply:
KPMG East Africa is seeking highly motivated and talented young professionals to join as Associates as part of its Graduate Recruitment Programme. The structured Graduate Programme provides a fun, open culture where associates can bring their great ideas to life. An important part of the team from day one, associates work face-to-face with world-class clients on jobs that are relevant to their interests. The KPMG Graduate Recruitment Programme offers a supportive environment where leaders are accessible and everyone is invested in training and growth.
KPMG’s East Africa practice comprises of Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania and Rwanda and additionally provides services to Eastern Democratic Republic of Congo, South Sudan, Burundi, Somalia, Ethiopia as well as Eritrea.
- If you are a recent graduate or you are graduating later this year and you are already eligible to work in any of the aforementioned East African countries, you are encouraged to apply.
For More Information:
- One Young World Peace Ambassador Scholarship 2022
- MEET Africa Entrepreneurship Programme 2022 for diasporan Africans.
- DAAD Masters Scholarship Program 2022 for West Africans [To Study in Germany]
- OceanHub Africa Acceleration Program 2022
- TY Danjuma Business School Scholarships for Young Africans
- Fresh Dangote Cement Graduate Trainee Program for Young Nigerian Graduates 2022.