Khalifa University has opened its portal for the 2022 applications for the Khalifa University Scholarship for Masters and PhD Students. The Scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship for international students from all over the world to pursue their Masters or PhD degree in the United Arab Emirates.
The funding program is organized by the University to support qualified international students enrolled in graduate programs on a full-time basis.
Details of Khalifa University Scholarship :
- Scholarship Host Country: United Arab Emirates (UAE)
- Host University: Khalifa University
- Offered Programs: Master, Ph.D., Doctor of Medicine
- Eligibility: international students
- Deadline: 16th October 2021.
- Available Study Fields & Majors:Khalifa University’s complete List of Academic Fields and Majors link is given below.Khalifa University Study Programs
Financial Benefits :
Selected candidates for Khalifa University Scholarship 2021 will get the following benefits.
- Full Tuition Fees
- Health Insurance I
- nternational Research Conferences
- Support Research Grant
- Monthly Allowance During MSc: AED 8,000
- Monthly Allowance During Ph.D.: AED 10,000
You should also Check Mandela Washington Fellowship for Young African Leaders
Eligibility for the Khalifa University Scholarship:
Requirements for Master’s Degree:
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree.
- English Proficiency Certificate.
- Admission Interview.
Requirements Doctorate Degree Program:
- Must have a Master’s Degree
- Research statement (500-1,000 words)
- Admission interview.